REPLACE A MISSING TOOTH OR A NUMBER OF TEETH WITH LONG LASTING DENTAL IMPLANTS!!!
Dental implants are the treatment of choice for missing teeth. They provide the opportunity for you to completely restore your smile to normal function. There are many ADVANTAGES:
- Replace any number of missing teeth
- Preserve existing jawbone
- Prevent unnecessary reduction of sound teeth
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Are aesthetically pleasing
- Improve facial support and posture
- Reduce signs of aging
- Eliminate pain during talking or eating
- Improve speech and function
The procedure is easier than you might think...surgical advancements make it a routine procedure in our office!
Dr. Woods places the implant into the jawbone. During the next 3-6 months the jawbone will grow around the implant to "fix" it in place. A removable tooth may placed at this time for chewing and cosmetic appearance. Then the implant is exposed and the part that supports the crown is placed. A mold of this is made and a final restoration is crafted. This restoration will be comfortable and cosmetically pleasing. Your completed implant and crown will be fully functional, allowing you to resume normal activities.